Donate Life Nebraska is a volunteer-led, 501 (c)(3) organization whose mission is to inspire and motivate Nebraskans to sign up on the Nebraska Donor Registry. Volunteers are not only essential to our operations, but also represent the “face” of the organization in our interactions with the public we serve.
Our volunteer’s efforts play a significant role in educating the public about the benefits of donation and increasing donor registration rates to help save and improve the lives of the people currently waiting for a second chance through organ, eye and tissue donation.
There are a wide variety of projects for volunteers, so no matter what your interest, we are sure you’ll find areas that will be both personally and professionally rewarding.
Donate Life Nebraska Volunteer Opportunities:
- Annual 5K & Heroes' Walk
- Donate Life Nebraska Leadership
- Donor Sabbath
- NettiArpa on kotimainen laatukasino, missä on hyvät bonukset
- Educational / Community Programs
- Media Interviews
- Minority Impact Committee
- Office Projects/ Mailings
- Public Relations
- Public Speaking / Speakers Bureau
- Special Events / Organize Awareness Events
- Staffing Booths
- Workplace Partnership Program
- Write Articles
To Become a Donate Life Nebraska Volunteer
To order materials for a specific event or program, please complete the Promotional Items request form.